I am Wangui Hinga. The girl behind these (wise) words that you usually read on Scripturesandliving.com.☺
So why Scriptures and Living
Life is hard and we all want some encouragement along the way. So I started this blog as a way to inspire and encourage young ladies/girls to go through life amidst navigation.
Well, I’ve always been shy, and I didn’t have the finances to start a blog until recently in April 2020. When I started the blog, it was known as Studentplush.com (Incase you find a reference of the same, please ignore. I haven’t had time to change the names through out.)
But God was putting it in my heart to spread the word and His love. I was reluctant but I followed through anyway. Because, Obedience and love to Christ Jesus. So here we are. It’s a journey and I hope that you will join me, and that we’ll grow together.
Explore the blog to find more on what I blog about.
A little bit more about me.
- I’m Kenyan
- A freelance content writer and 3rd year student of Project Management at JKUAT.
- I also write fiction novels on the side. (Christian Romance and a bit of thriller)
- I’m a self-proclaimed INFJ and tend to shy away from social gatherings.
- Love reading anything I can get my hands on.
- I need to have an ongoing project at all the times.(An INFJ thing.)
- More than anything else, I love God and the many blessings he has given me.
That’s all for now.
On a side note; I really love being in the fantasy world and creating fictional characters inside my head. A little bit crazy but fun.
Hit me any question at Wangui@scripturesandliving.com and you’ll get a quick reply.