I am Wangui Hinga. The girl behind these (wise) words that you usually read on Studentplush.com.☺
So why Student Plush?
My main goal is to help you as a university and college student lead a better life, hack college and live your best life.
There was not enough information on uni and college from my country (Kenya), So I decided to start Student Plush to help other students scale their life in college.
It can get hard and pretty expensive so I wanted to be a resource by bringing you tips and hacks that will let you save money, diversify your income and maintain top-notch productivity in all you do.
A little bit about me.
- I’m a freelance writer and 3rd year student of Project Management at JKUAT.
- I also write fiction novels on the side. (Christian Romance and a bit of thriller)
- I’m a self-proclaimed INFJ and tend to shy away from social gatherings.
- I love reading anything I can get my hands on.
- I need to have an ongoing project at all the times.(An INFJ thing.)
That’s all for now. Have a question?
Hit me a quick question at; Wangui@studentplush.com and you’ll get a quick reply.
Here are some quick links to get you started.